Conditions of Access
This broadcast is provided by the Australian Parliament House
This broadcast of proceedings of the Commonwealth Parliament, including
broadcasts of its committees, is made available to provide greater community
access to the national legislature.
Copyright of the material broadcast belongs to the Commonwealth Parliament
and no unauthorised use may be made of that material.
The Commonwealth Parliament makes the broadcast material available on
the following condition :
- The material shall not be used for :
- political party advertising or election campaigning
- satire or ridicule
- commercial sponsorship or commercial advertising
- The television broadcasts are continuous and while in that complete
and unaltered state are protected by parliamentary privilege.
- extracts or excerpts of the broadcast are protected if they constitute
fair and accurate reports of proceedings.
The Commonwealth Parliament is not liable for any loss or damage arising
from use of the material or from delays or interruptions to the service.
BY CLICKING "ACCEPT" BUTTON YOU ACCEPT THE COMMONWEALTH
PARLIAMENT CONDITIONS OUTLINED ABOVE AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM.